Bring on the cold.
When you escape the summer heat to go shred swells in the Southern Hemisphere, be prepared for the bizarro-winter waters with the Quiksilver Men's 5/4/3 Syncro Chest Zip GBS Hooded Wetsuit. This fullsuit keeps you warm while still offering excellent flexibility and a lightweight feel, so you don't feel like you're surfing in a suit of armor, and it comes at a price that won't put you in a debt crisis.
The ultra-flexible F'N Lite neoprene lets you move comfortably, while the wind-resistant Thermal Smoothie neoprene at the chest and back panels prevents chilly breezes from sucking away all your core warmth. The Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort without the need for a thicker neoprene. GBS seams limit water entry while providing great stretch, and they're highly durable for reliability throughout the season.
- Cold-water wetsuit that won't put you in the poorhouse
- GBS seams limit water entry while offering durability and stretch
- Chest zip takes zipper pressure off your spine
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels for wind resistance
- Warmflight thermal lining reflects heat back to body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Item #QKS02WP
- Q & A
Zipper broke, POS
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
8th or 9th time using this suit and the zipper broke. The design for this zipper is flawed.
The surf cleaned up and looked fun at 6pm ... suiting up and the zipper pull tab completely detaches from the zipper. Given that the zipper is pre zipped vs the user starting the zip themselves, you cannot get the pull tab back onto the teeth.
DO NOT BUY