Made for arctic conditions.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself surfing in the coldest place you would ever surf, and notice what you wearing—yep, Quiksilver's 5/4/3 Highline Plus Chest-Zip Hyrdolock HD Wetsuit. Designed to keep you warm in arctic conditions, Quiksilver equipped this wetsuit with their highest-performance warmth technologies. F'N Lite 2 neoprene features a new technology that reduces drying time between sessions so you don't hold on to cold temperatures while you wait for the next set. And a Thermal Smoothie on the chest and back panels are wind and water repellent to protect your body heat while you sit on your board. WarmFlight thermal fleece lining lines the entire suit to trap in body heat, while the upper legs feature WarmFlight Far Infrared x2 and flexible Diamond Deluxe material to trap and retain heat against the body for enhanced performance to keep your legs agile in the water.
Triple glued and blind stitched seams are reinforced with Hyrdolock external seam seal and F'N Lite taping on the internal seams to give you the most water-tight protection Quiksilver can offer. And Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals with fused edging offer an ergonomic and low-profile neck, wrist, and ankles to minimize flushing. For protection in shallow and rocky waters, and frigid and choppy conditions, this wetsuit includes Ecto-Flex performance knee pads to enhance flexibility and protection against your board and unexpected rocks in dark waters. And finally, with a chest zip entry, this design reduces water-entry points and makes for a comfortable fit in uncomfortable waters.
- Quiksilver's warmest and most waterproof full wetsuit
- Thick limestone-based neoprene gives you warming qualities
- Quick-drying, wind and water-repellent material works to stay warm
- Thermal lining traps and retains body heat to keep the legs agile
- Internal and external seam sealing ensures a waterproof design
- Chest zip entry creates an efficient and watertight fit
- Stretch seals and fused edges prevent flushing at openings
- Flexible and durable knee pads keep you safe against obstacles
- Item #QKS03CJ
92% nylon, 8% elastane
46 - 53F
5 / 4 / 3mm
triple glued and blind stitched
- Q & A
Nice and Warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This suit stands up to the test for those chilly waters. Keeps you nice and warm and the chest zip system is easier to get in and out of when you need to move quick.