Chilly waves are calling.
Those cold sets rolling in off the California coast require something a little more adequate than a rashguard, so suit up in the Quiksilver Men's 4/3 Syncro Plus Chest Zip LFS Wetsuit before plunging into the Pacific. Its F'N Lite neoprene keeps you warm without restricting movement or weighing you down, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort—without the need for a thicker neoprene. Plus, LFS sealed seams keep cold water from rushing in, so you stay warm even when you're duck diving or wiping out. The liquid-taped GBS seams are also super-stretchy, so you're not sacrificing mobility for warmth.
- Lightweight fullsuit for cool to cold waters
- LFS seam construction allows total flexibility with zero leakage
- Chest zip takes the zipper off your spine for increased comfort
- F'N Lite neoprene is packed with air cells for lightness and increased warmth
- Dry Flight lining conducts heat back to your body
- Glideskin neck seal provides a smooth feel with a watertight seal
- Ecto-Flex knees pads protect your knees and your board
- Item #QKS02WN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LS
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
A very well made wet suit and, design. Northern New England waters, are unpredictable to say the least. I know they valued comment on Pacific waters, all in all choose your beast. This suit, provides the 4/3 balance I personally need. Hood up , glove up, boot up and paddle out. Quicksilver Syncro Plus, has put the guessing easily aside. The price, was low and the quality was way beyond what you would normally take as a lower end item. Change that thought process because it delivers.
This suit is awesome.
Warm and Lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this for husband for Christmas and it is his second Quiksilver wetsuit. The quality for the price point is great. It fits well and for being lightweight, it keeps him warm when he heads up to the chilly waters off the Oregon coast. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a 4/3 chest zip suit.