Made for the east-coast folk.
Just because it's summertime doesn't necessarily mean it's warm enough to wear board shorts—that is why Quiksilver made the 4/3 Syncro Plus Back-Zip LFS Wetsuit for the folks out on the east coast who need a little extra warmth all year long. Lightweight neoprene is reinforced with naturally-warming limestone, finished with a wind and water-resistant Thermal Smoothie, and lined with WarmFlight Far-Infrared thermal lining to generate natural body heat. To ensure zero leakage, the Syncro is sealed with a Liquid Flex Seal and triple glued for ultimate protection. And designed to feel like second skin, the knees are made with extra-flexible material to enhance your range of motion and the neck collar features two adjustment points.
- A wetsuit made for east-coast summer water temperatures
- Lightweight and flexible neoprene feels like second skin
- Wind and water-resistant finish keeps you protected from elements
- Infrared thermal lining generates and maintains natural body heat
- Triple glued with flexible liquid seal gives bomb-proof protection
- Extra-flexible knees enhances range of motion for performance
- Two-point adjustable neck collar ensures second-skin comfort
- Full-length back zipper is easy to get in and out of on the beach
- Item #QKS036Z
92% nylon, 8% eslastane
51 - 58F
Liquid Flex Seal,