New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
4/3 Highline Plus Chest-Zip Hydrolock Wetsuit - Men's
When the temperatures drop and the beaches begin to clear out, that's when the boardshorts get packed away and the heavy duty stuff comes out. For warmth in chilly to cold water look no further than the Quiksilver 4/3 Highline Plus Chest-Zip Hydrolock Wetsuit. Designed to maximize warm and minimize water entry, this chest-entry suit loves fall weather as much as your flannel does.
It's made from F'N Lite 2 neoprene to help minimize drying times, and has WarmFlight thermal lining to maintain your natural body heat, ensuring that you won't be stuck freezing on your board or on the beach. F'N Lite taped and Hydrolock seam technology work to give you a watertight seal that won't leak, and maintains overall flexibility for comfort and greater performance on the board. Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals prevent flushing in the wrist and ankles, while Ecto-Flex knee pads help protect your knees from aches and pains. With a suggested temp range of 49-55 degrees Fahrenheit, you won't even need that pumpkin spiced coffee to warm up (but you'll take it anyways).
- A chilly-weather suit to keep you warm and dry
- F'N Lite 2 neoprene cuts down on dry times
- WarmFlight thermal lining retains body heat and traps warm air
- Hydrolock seam seal is thin, light, and flexible
- Ecto-Flex knee pads help prevent soreness when kneeling
- Stretch seals prevent flooding at cuffs
- Suggested temperature range is 49-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #QKS03CK