Invaluable warmth in chilly surf.
The Quicksilver Men's 3/2 Syncro Series Back-Zip Flt Wetsuit uses F'N Lite neoprene derived of air bubble-rich limestone for added warmth when you're paddling into chilly lineups. This 3/2 wetsuit is ideal for cooler water temperatures of 56 to 64 degrees, making it a staple for many surfers encountering chilly conditions throughout much of the year or those living in milder climates wishing to surf through winter's bigger swells.
It's designed with a Hydrowrap adjustable neck for a completely watertight seal, alongside flatlock seams for durability and smooth, chafe-free comfort. You'll find a YKK #10 zipper along the back for smooth and easy entry when you're changing in the beach parking lot. It's finished with Ecto-Flex knee pads that are durable, lightweight, and flexible for optimal protection without inhibiting your ability to surf.
- Affordable wetsuit for surfing in chilly lineups
- 3/2mm thickness ideal for water temps of 56 to 64° F
- F'N Lite neoprene of air bubble-rich limestone for warmth
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck seal keeps chilly water out
- Ecto-Flex knee pads reinforce the knees from wear
- Flatlock seams are durable and won't chafe skin
- YKK #10 back zipper for smooth and easy entry
- Item #QKS037D