Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Invaluable warmth in chilly surf.
The Quicksilver Men's 3/2 Syncro Series Back-Zip Flt Wetsuit uses F'N Lite neoprene derived of air bubble-rich limestone for added warmth when you're paddling into chilly lineups. This 3/2 wetsuit is ideal for cooler water temperatures of 56 to 64 degrees, making it a staple for many surfers encountering chilly conditions throughout much of the year or those living in milder climates wishing to surf through winter's bigger swells.
It's designed with a Hydrowrap adjustable neck for a completely watertight seal, alongside flatlock seams for durability and smooth, chafe-free comfort. You'll find a YKK #10 zipper along the back for smooth and easy entry when you're changing in the beach parking lot. It's finished with Ecto-Flex knee pads that are durable, lightweight, and flexible for optimal protection without inhibiting your ability to surf.
- Affordable wetsuit for surfing in chilly lineups
- 3/2mm thickness ideal for water temps of 56 to 64° F
- F'N Lite neoprene of air bubble-rich limestone for warmth
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck seal keeps chilly water out
- Ecto-Flex knee pads reinforce the knees from wear
- Flatlock seams are durable and won't chafe skin
- YKK #10 back zipper for smooth and easy entry
- Item #QKS037D