Made for the working man.
Built for the dedicated surfer who works the night shift just to ensure he's never in an office when the morning set rolls in, the Quiksilver Men's 3/2 Syncro Chest Zip GBS Wetsuit delivers premium performance at an economical price. F'N Lite neoprene keeps you warm without restricting movement or weighing you down, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort—without the need for thicker neoprene. Thermal Smoothie neoprene at the chest and back panels provides wind resistance, so all your warmth doesn't get sucked away on gusty days. GBS seams prevent flushing so you don't lose all your heat every time you duck dive, and they're also flexible and extremely durable.
- Premium performance that won't empty your bank account
- GBS seams limit water entry while offering durability and stretch
- Chest zip takes zipper pressure off your spine
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels provide wind resistance at core
- Warmflight thermal lining reflects heat back to body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads protect knees, suit, and board
- Item #QKS02WS
- Q & A
Quality wettie on a budget
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LT
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 195lbs
Solid 3/2 suit for a low price. Good stretch, no leaks, and warmth for those days when there is a little chill in the air. Like most 3/2 suits, its only 3 mm in the chest and back panels but with the same thermal lining Quiksilver uses in their winter gear.