No need to take out a loan for this one.
From late summer in Southern California to early fall on the East Coast, enjoy long days of surfing in mild waters with the Quiksilver Men's 2/2 Syncro Back Zip Spring FLT Wetsuit. Premium materials ensure high levels of performance, and it clocks in at under a hundred bucks, so you don't have to choose between getting a new wetsuit and paying rent. F'N Lite neoprene is built with extra air bubbles that increase warmth, which means the suit remains light and flexible. Flatlock seams are super-durable, and they offer a smooth feel that won't chafe your skin during those long August afternoons.
- Lightweight warm-water performance that won't drain your savings
- Flatlock seams offer smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Vaporstretch mesh chest panel enhances warmth and water-resistance
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Item #QKS02WU
- Q & A
Does it's job. Somewhat fragile.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's a good piece of gear that fits well and does its job well. However, it also gets scuffed up fairly easily on the inside and out. I take meticulous care of mine, have had it for just a month, and it already has some scuffs on the outside and threads coming off. So I'm not sure how long it will last me. But overall, it fits like a glove and the scuffs don't impact the functionality (yet). I'm 6'3