Select style & size:Select options
From the ground up.
When designing its latest powermeter, the DZero, Quarq took a ground-up approach. Sister company SRAM did the same with its flagship XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Though SRAM's results from a ground-up re-engineering is bit more scorched earth, Quarq's is no less revolutionary. We've combined the two with an Eagle chainring in the GXP-compatible Quarq XX1 Eagle DZero Power Meter Crankset Package. The powermeter at the chassis' heart represents the most advance five-gauge model Quarq has produced to date, and the redesign means its industry-leading accuracy requires even less correction across a range of conditions and altitudes. Less correction means less drain on battery, too, so you can answer the call of the wild for longer periods between battery changes.
- Add accurate power measurement to your 12-speed mountain rig
- XX1 Carbon Tuned crank arms for uncompromising stiffness
- Improved precision from redesigned strain gauge circuits
- Power Balance provides power for right and left legs separately
- Syncs with devices via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- 10K dynamic temperature compensation equires less correction
- Battery can be changed by home mechanics without tools
- Compatible with GXP bottom brackets and most training apps
- Item #QRQ001D
- Q & A
Perfect Power Meter
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you are looking for a very accurate and durable power meter, then Quarq is the one. The new DZero has taken any worry of temperature change out of the picture. It is easy to calibrate and sync to any computer.
Quarq's are one of the better power meter options out there. It is reading every pedal stroke as the meter sits within the spider of the crank. It isn't like other power meter options that read single sided crank arm rotations. The Quarq will give you a more accurate power reading across the board. Unlike other options, it doesn't have issues with cutting out with its connection to your computer. Also, you can now change out the chainrings yourself from training to racing, and will not have to send it back to Quarq to have it re-calibrated.
All in all it is a great power meter option. Out of all the ones on our site, this is going to be the most accurate and reliable power meter we offer. I highly recommend it.