Select style & size:Select options
High meets low.
As evidenced by the DZero powermeter and Eagle drivetrain, Quarq and SRAM both have had pretty busy years recently. By adding an Eagle chainring, we combined the two sister companies' latest tech in the BB30-compatible Quarq XX1 Eagle DZero Power Meter Crankset Package, which adds some hi-fi function to your lo-fi trail bruiser. The powermeter at the chassis' heart represents the most advance five-gauge model Quarq has produced to date, and the redesign means its industry-leading accuracy requires even less correction across a range of conditions and altitudes. Less correction means less drain on battery, too, so you can answer the call of the wild for longer periods between battery changes.
- Add some brains to your XX1 brawn with Quarq's latest powermeter
- XX1 Carbon Tuned crank arms for uncompromising stiffness
- Improved precision from redesigned strain gauge circuits
- Power Balance provides power for right and left legs separately
- Syncs with devices via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- 10K dynamic temperature compensation equires less correction
- Battery can be changed by home mechanics without tools
- Compatible with BB30 bottom brackets and most training apps
- Item #QRQ001E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you are looking for a very accurate and durable power meter, then Quarq is the one. The new DZero has taken any worry of temperature change out of the picture. It is easy to calibrate and sync to any computer.
Quarq's are one of the better power meter options out there. It is reading every pedal stroke as the meter sits within the spider of the crank. It isn't like other power meter options that read single sided crank arm rotations. The Quarq will give you a more accurate power reading across the board. Unlike other options, it doesn't have issues with cutting out with its connection to your computer. Also, you can now change out the chainrings yourself from training to racing, and will not have to send it back to Quarq to have it re-calibrated.
All in all it is a great power meter option. Out of all the ones on our site, this is going to be the most accurate and reliable power meter we offer. I highly recommend it.