Select Style & Size
DFOUR DUB Road Power Meter Crankset
Quarq's DFOUR DUB Road Power Meter Crankset pairs directly with your Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings to take your training and racing to the next level of precision. Quarq continues to push the accuracy standards of their meters, and the standout feature is the power reading accuracy within +/-1.5%, allowing you to train and race to the numbers and see how you're progressing. Quarq also eases set-up before each ride with their MagicZero feature for an automatic calibration procedure. Once out in the sun or battling months of cold winter, the meter also compensates for changing temperatures for ride-long, consistent readings.
The DFour is IPX7 waterproof rated and operates for up to 220 hours on a single CR2032 battery. The meter is paired with Quarq's carbon crank arms in various lengths and requires SRAM's DUB bottom bracket to fit your bike.
- Power meter crankset design specifically for Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings
- Uses SRAM's DUB bottom bracket for ease of compatibility across BB shells
- Power reading accuracy within +/-1.5% for precision training and data collection
- MagicZero automatic calibration and 10K temperature compensation
- Bluetooth and ANT+ communication to your cycling head-unit
- Compatible with SRAM AXS mobile app
- Item #QRQ802S
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2020
I have Shimano Durace 9100 components on my Specialized bike. Is this the Quarq that's for my bike? It says SRAM on crank arms
Terry Thomas Ritter
November 28, 2020
This crank and spider are designed to use Dura Ace 9100 rings. If the crank on your bike has Dura Ace 9100 chain rings with 110 BCD, they should be transferable to this setup. If the crank is a SRAM crank, it likely has the proper bottom bracket already installed.