michael tonkinsonwrote a review of Schwalbe Pro One Tire - Tubeless on May 22, 2019
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
5 stars for 5 main reasons.
1. I actually get a lot of life out of these tires 2000+miles
2. They fit nice and easy on my rims (I've used several including HED and Roval)
3. Good all weather traction
4. Comfortable with the wide range of appropriate pressures
5. price is coming down (a budget race/training tire)
Disclaimer: I am 145lbs, Roval disk rims (29mm external width), use 25mm tires that inflate to about 28mm, usually 80-85psi, Stans Race Sealent and Silca tubeless valves.