Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50*
Lyn M.

Lyn M.

Lyn M.

Lyn M.wrote a review of on November 7, 2009

5 5

I love these googles. They are a great fit for women's faces, not only do I own them, I sell them at a ski store as well. They work for about the 75% of the women who try them on. The other 25% of the women need either kid's googles or larger googles for really wide faces.

They fit much better than the comparable Scott googles for a majority of people.