- Extremely good looking (I got navy blue)
- Well built jacket, it will last...
Issue @hand after buying
- Small here is for Medium to Large sized folks.
- Design is non technical, Hood won't snug fit, wrist has only two settings. This model style is Old and lot of room in torso even after layering. For size I thought to gift to my cousin who would fit better.
- Biggest problem, no one to get things fixed.
I got this jacket and very next day was caught in thunderstorm... Jacket performed well except lower 2 inches where DWR seemed to have worn out.
Amazon / Backcountry will take back the jacket but won't fix it. I was looking for some support in fixing dwr on NEW jacket and not pay full $26 for spray on day one of jacket.
I have tried talking to and emailing (only option) fjallraven regarding the details issue.. but was shocked.
- There has been ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE for any of my emails from the warranty team
- Even more shocking was when I talked to fjallraven customer support number THE representative asked me to APPLY GREENLAND WAX. Even after saying it's ecoshell and NOT G1000. She seemed confused. After insisting all she did was talk to her supervisor and tell me to buy some spray...(no specific recommendation either).
Absolutely no support.
I am still waiting from fjallraven warranty team's response.
This makes TNF, Patagonia or other support heavy brands more attractive.