1) Fit - Medium is great for me- I'm 5'10", short torso, 155 lbs. It is tight at the waist, roomy in the body and has sufficiently long arms
2) Hood - Big, fits helmet, 3 way adjustable
3) Material feels very durable and comfortable, and fleece collar lining is great
1) The DWR is terrible (see below).
2) The main zipper doesn't engage well. I can't imagine how it would be with gloves. Use a Riri Aquazip next time, I don't care if it is heavier.
3) Higher pockets on the sides would be good, I can't access them when I'm wearing a pack
I read some previous reviews complaining about the DWR but still figured I'd give it a try. The DWR doesn't work. I was on a bike ride in the rain and the jacket started soaking through after about 15 minutes of riding. I let it dry off overnight and then decided to test it the next day in a rain storm for a half hour. Unfortunately, it soaked through in certain spots, especially at the welded seams. I've included some pictures.
The jacket is fantastic minus the fact it does not perform it's primary function- being waterproof. If this issue can be fixed, then it would get 4 stars. 5 if the zipper gets better.