bikefilmswrote a review of Burton F-Stop 28L Camera Backpack on January 3, 2014
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Just leave it to those snow sledding hippies at Burton to make the world's best camera bag.
They've outdone the entire rest of the camera industry here.
- The design hasn't changed in almost a decade, for a reason. It's perfect (slim, comfortable, and yet still holds a lot).
- Really, really high quality construction.
- Great price. You'd pay $450 for this bag from one of the industry camera bag makers. Burton prices it at around 200.
- store your lunch up top.
- There's a secret slim compartment on one side that can hold a slider dolly, small tripod, lightstand or a small sword.
- Mm, no place for a laptop. But it's a //camera\\ bag anyway.
I think I've reccommended this bag to every one of my film and photography buddies.