I bought these in the Dolomite Blue color and the color matches up pretty close to what you see on your screen. Size-wise, I'm generally on the cusp of a size 0 and a size 2, but based on previous reviews I decided to go with a 0. My advice is that if you want them to fit a little looser, I'd size up, but it may throw off the way they fit your waist; however, there is a drawstring that tucks away in the waistband that can help you out if you're short of a belt.
Okay, so far what I love:
- Pockets: actual legitimate pockets, 5 of them to be exact which makes them super handy and versatile.
- Stretch: these are made with some pretty stretchy fabric, so I would think they could suit your climbing, backpacking, or casual needs, making for a super comfortable pant.
- Lightweight: these are lighter-weight than even a pair of leggings in my opinion, so I think these will be way better summer pants than anything else.
So far, what I don't love:
- These may not be good climbing pants because of how thin they are, but I'll still probably give them the test.
- Depending on the underwear, you'll probably end up with some underwear lines.
- The overall fit varies down the whole pant, meaning that the waist is maybe a little loose, the thighs are a little more snug, and then the ankles are a little loose. The stretchiness makes up for it though and the fit also depends on your body type.
Overral pretty stoked to give these a try outdoors