Connor Johnsonwrote a review of Patagonia Triolet Jacket - Women's on February 14, 2018
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fit: True to size
Got this jacket for my girlfriend - she is a medium in everything, including this jacket! She tried out a few different similar shell options before deciding to go with this - she will ski at resorts and backcountry tour with it and generally loves it.
Here's what she likes about it:
- Fit is spot on and fits well for her. Its a no BS, durable technical shell. A lot of the jackets had funny proportions for arms or were boxy and this fits well for her.
- 3 layer Gore-tex holds up to nasty wet, weather. With the variable condition season that Utah has had so far, this has proved vital. Also, the 75D protects against random tree branches from ripping it.
- Pit zips allow for dumping heat when touring, relatively easy to use.
What she doesn't like about them:
- The hood does fit over helmets, but doesn't easily move with the turning of the neck.
- Not a deal breaker for her, but she likes powder skirts and this doesn't have one.
If you have any questions on it or are a guy looking to get their chica an awesome ski shell, this is a great contender. Feel free to reach me at my direct line 801.204.4547 or email email@example.com and would be happy to help!