Cody C.wrote a review of Fjallraven Abisko Friluft 45L Backpack on May 25, 2019
I traveled with this pack for 2.5 months in South America, including a few backpacking trips. I've also used it for some ski touring. A few pros/cons
1) No one ever questioned it as a carry on
2) The back is well ventilated (similar to Osprey's)
3) The fabric is aesthetically pleasing but gets dirty more quickly (I have the blue one) than Osprey's more shiny and tough fabric.
4) The durability is questionable. Fabric has started to tear in a few spots, although to be fair I think it's from strapping skis to it... the ski edge seems to have cut into the fabric quite a bit.
5) The zippers are great. Love that you can open it all the way up to get things at the bottom. The pocket on the front also holds a surprising amount.
6) I wish the bottle holders on the side were more stretchy. If the pack is stuffed full, can be hard to squeeze a nalgene in there.