Amy Vitalewrote a review of Sierra Designs Hiking Tank Top With Bra - Women's on March 25, 2016
Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Fit: Runs large
I am returning this tank, but I really wish I was keeping it.
- The fabric is amazing and the lilac color is beautiful.
- The cut is pretty and feminine.
- It is a really well thought out piece of clothing.
- Made for women with a larger bust line. I'm a 34 C and got this tank in a M, I think if I had gotten a S it might have fit better around the bust. However, I don't think this would have solved the main issue I had with the top; the elastic support for the built-in bra sits too low to actually support your bust.
- Can't tell if the top is supposed to be a little loose on the body or tight slim fit. When I wore the M, with the bra cups in, it still wasn't enough to fill out the seams in the front and there was a lot of extra fabric there.
I thought the price for the tank top was reasonable since it was supposed to replace both a sports bra and a tank top, but when one of those elements falls short I couldn't justify purchasing the top.
I was hoping more for a running tank with a built-in bra type of fit, but made to withstand backpacking wear and tear.