Select Style & Size
Sonic Ergo 45/25a Clip-On Aerobar
The Sonic Ergo 45/25a Clip-On Aerobar from Profile Design is the successor to its popular J2 and designed to offer a broader range of fit while coming in at a friendly price. Its Ergo armrests offer a broader range of adjustments while increasing rider comfort with more supportive cups for the forearms. Obviously, the whole reason for running aerobars is to decrease your frontal area, reducing drag with the goal of putting the rider in a fast position that they can hold comfortably.
This bar makes it easy to achieve this as the extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using just the top bolt. Profile claims they're 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests, and when you combine that with the risers, that number jumps to 1500 possible configurations. That doesn't even take into account the extension width and tilt adjustability afforded by its clip-on design.
The bars get their name from the extensions having a 45-degree bend at its first section and a 25-degree bend at the grip. This lets you choose between a high, shrugged position or a lower more open, heads up position. Furthermore, the Sonic Ergo 45/25a Clip-On Aerobar offers a 7.5mm lateral shift per side letting you get your hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch.
- Adjustable and comfy aero clip-on bars at the right price
- Alloy material shaves weight, not strength
- Easy set-up and highly adjustable via the top bolt
- 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests
- 7.5mm lateral shift per side allows narrower or wider stance without tilting the extensions so the shifters touch
- Item #PRD0038
- 31.8 mm, [with shims] 26.0 mm
- 124 - 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with extensions at 100mm)
- 60 -70mm in 5mm steps
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?