Select style & size:Select options
Cockpit full of consumables.
Fumbling at pockets and down tube-mounted water bottle cages during the middle leg of a 140.6 mile event can cost precious seconds and energy when every bit of drag dodged and every watt expended count. Profile Design's FC35 Drink System handles storage, hydration, and even head unit issues with an aerodynamic solution that doesn't force you to break form in order to fish for gels or bottles.
The FC35 System mounts between your aero bars, keeping your energy and hydration articles front and center at all times. The generously sized water reservoir's straw can be switched to a fore or aft position, depending on the particulars of your aero bar reach and stack, and the splash-back guard means you can refill it quickly without breaking pace from bottles mounted on your cage or under your saddle.
The rear compartment of the FC35 System provides catch-all space for anything from trail mix to gels, and the flexible bands criss-crossing the opening help organize and secure your calories while the provided head unit mount means you'll be in complete control when it comes to monitoring those calories as they convert into watts.
- Streamlined hydration and nutrition solution for triathletes
- 35oz water capacity with ability to refill it on the road
- Mounts between aero bars for efficiency and convenience
- Head unit mount for staying on pace while racing
- Flexible bands at opening for organizing snacks
- Generously sized straw for drinking ease
- Item #PRD002Q