New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
1/ZeroFive Road Handlebar
The reach and drop of Profile Design's 1/ZeroFive Road Handlebar describe a study in contrasts. The 70mm reach is reminiscent of shallow, compact ergo bars, while the 122mm drop reminds us of a more standardly proportioned ergo model. The combination of the two, when combined with Profile's Drop Reach Variable (Drive) Metric shaping, effectively nets the best of both worlds: a flat transition from flats to hoods that doesn't require you to tilt your bars up to the point where the drops are unusable.
While the two bars in Profile's line with large Drive Metrics (120 and 135mm) have more pronounced variations in drop and reach, the 1/ZeroFive's relatively modest Drop Metric of 105mm still results in a profile that outdoes the usual ergonomically shaped compact bars with comfortable stability whether you're hanging lazily onto the ends during a long day in the wind, sitting up on the hoods while navigating through the bunch, or torquing on that sweet spot in the drops to maximize power and control while hammering.
- The ZeroFive handlebar features the most compact design of the DRiVe series
- Double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight, strong, and stiff
- Consistent 31.8mm diameter across the tops provide a wide variety of positions
- Smooth transition from bar to shifter hood offers optimal ergonomics
- Flared 4-degree drops clear wrists while sprinting
- 120mm clamp area is compatible with clip-on aerobars
- Suited for small hands or those seeking a small variance between shifters and drops
- Item #PRD001I