Select Style & Size
Warning: California Proposition 65
Single-wall tubeless solution.
Through trial and a lot of error, we've discovered that most tubeless valves weren't designed for fat bike rims with single-wall construction leaving us with wheelsets that leak sealant and aren't so air-tight. Problem Solvers once again comes to the rescue creating a product that's a solution for such a situation. Introducing the Super P-Nut Tubeless Kit which provides a set of 35mm long tubeless valves and oversized presta valve nuts. Attention to detail and high-quality materials are the hallmarks of Problem Solvers and it doesn't disappoint here. The CNC machined 6061 aluminum nuts are concaved on the bottom side so the valve can pull further through the valve hole offering a better seal. Its larger size and knurling provides extra torque and leverage for an easy setup.
- Seal up single-wall fat bike rims with ease
- Tubeless 35-millimeter valve stems with oversized valve nuts
- Concave valve nut bottom creates a better seal against the rim
- 6061 aluming construction is lightweight and durable
- Removable valve core for applying sealant without breaking the tire's bead
- Item #PSL0008
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?