Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Super P-Nut Oversized Presta Valve Nut
Setting up your old hoops tubeless can be a challenging endeavor — even more so if you're riding on a fat bike. Tubeless valves just weren't engineered for single-wall flat rims That doesn't mean it can't be rigged up, though, and the Problem Solvers are here to offer a solution with the Super P-Nut Oversized Presta Valve Nuts. This pair of handy P-Nuts are crafted from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum to offer you a precise and durable fit, and offer an oversized profile that allows you to get extra torque when tightening down. They're designed with a concave shape that allows better engagement of the valve and rim, pulling further into the valve hole than a flat design is capable, and offering better sealing capabilities to keep air and sealant on the inside.
- Precision machined P-nuts to make tubeless setups a breeze
- Concave design cinches down for an airtight seal
- Oversized shape offers extra torque power when tightening
- Ideal for single-wall rim tubeless setups
- Crafted from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum for lasting durability
- Item #PSL0009
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.