Select Style & Size
Tharsis CNC Stem
As the enduro and all-mountain scenes evolve to even more aggressive riding and bash-worthy trails, a front-end with 31.8mm handlebars starts to feel a little soft. PRO steps in with the Tharsis system and the CNC Stem, which is part of their 3Five group of 35mm clamp diameter beasts. The stem is milled out of a single block of 7050 alloy and oversized compared to 31.8mm predecessors. Weight does increase, comparatively, to accommodate the larger diameter, yet the increase in stiffness and steering confidence more than makes up for a few extra grams.
PRO sets the Tharsis up with a zero-degree rise and a 4mm stack, which does make this one of the more aggressively positioned stems on the market. PRO, of course, intends the stem to pair with their Tharsis 3Five handlebars to complete the oversized cockpit theme.
- Chuck that 31.8mm stem to the spare's bin for this oversized 35'er
- Boosts stiffness at the front-end for enhanced steering precision and feedback
- Zero rise with just a bit of stack maintains a neutral position for enduro
- Pairs well with PRO's Tharsis 3Five handlebars
- Item #PRSJ016
- CNC Machined Al 7050
- 35, 45, 55mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt faceplate clamp
- Claimed Weight
- [35mm] 5.3oz (150g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?