Select style & size:Select options
Bring your whole quiver.
Travel the world prepared for any size waves with the Pro-Lite Wheeled Coffin Surfboard Bag. This large padded bag easily fits your foam cruiser, a short board, and two other boards you need on your trip to Central America or Hawaii. Feel free to use this bag straight from the beach to the airport. The large outside pocket is self draining, so you can stash your wetsuit while the zippers are non corrosive so that they wont be affected by the salt water still beaded up on your board. Navigating the airport with your gear is made easy by the ergonomic front handle and wheels on the lower of the bag as well as the four exterior compression straps, in case you aren't traveling with a fully loaded bag.
- A two to four board rolling surfboard travel bag for world travel
- Large exterior pocket is self draining for wetsuits
- Corrosion resistant zippers add longevity
- Front handle and wheels for easy transportation
- Vents help control the temperature of your board
- Item #PLI0018
- Q & A
would this bag fit a 9'6" Walden Mega Magic? Those boards tend to be a bit meatier. Or would you recommend going for the 10ft?