Rhino Single/Double Travel Surfboard Bag
Weighing far less than a big travel bag, but with the same foam and material, the Pro-Lite Rhino Double Travel Short Surfboard Bag boasts enough space for two boards and plenty of padding to handle the turbulence. A tough-as-nails 600D polyester fabric withstands the rough and tumble lifestyle you lead, while the sewn-in divider provides the perfect separation to keep wax from switching boards. Plenty of exterior pockets have drainage to prevent your essentials from getting funky, and a reliable carrying strap keeps the grip comfortable and extra sturdy.
- Travel with confidence on your next surf trip
- Durable material is tough against travel wear and tear
- Thick 10mm foam protects the board from dings and dents
- Deluxe padded straps stows into pocket for traveling
- Non-corrosive zippers maintain quality from coastal environments
- Multiple pockets organizes wet suits, wax, and wallet securely
- Reinforced nose enhances durability in high-wearing area
- Item #PLI000Z
- 600D polyethelyne
- 1 - 2 shortboards
- Shoulder Strap
- [external] 1 large zippered, 1 small zippered, [internal ] 1 zippered
- 24in wide
- Claimed Weight
- 7 - 9lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help