A whole lotta bang for your buck.
Not so different than that heavy-duty case you employ for your fancy-shmancy sunglasses, the Pro-Lite Long Resession Day Surfboard Bag is built to keep your board safe and sound. Constructed with three millimeters worth of foam, this board bag features a super heavy duty exterior while the non-corrosive zippers ensure that saltwater won't get the best of your buck—err we mean bag. Additionally, the bag is outfitted with a super-secret storage pocket that keeps valuables safe.
- Surfboard bag for traveling and transporting
- Polyethylene exterior is semi-reflective for visibility
- 3mm of foam cushions your board
- Non-corrosive zippers stand up to saltwater
- Rail guard protects your board from the zipper
- Padded shoulder strap has hook-and-loop adjustment
- Stash pocket holds small items
- Item #PLI000X
- Shoulder Strap
- 1 internal stash, 1 external wax
- 3mm foam
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2021
Nice bag for a 7'6" - not an 8'0"
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
This bag is well constructed and easy to slip a board in/out of - but it is literally 8 feet long. Unlike the dakine bags I've had in the past, there is not a pocket or zipper to accommodate a long board fin. I have to jam the nose of my board tight to the tip of the bag, and then jiggle to the side, to fully close the zipper. Rather than return I'm going to use if for a 7'6" Quality bag but not appropriate for anything longer than a 7'10" - unless you intend to take your fins off each time you put your board away (who does that?)