Select Style & Size
Koryak Adjustable Seatpost
The PRO Koryak Adjustable Seatpost is a dropper post with infinitely adjustable travel, alloying you to adjust your saddle height on the fly to suit the terrain at hand. When it's time to climb, raise the post to get the most out of every pedal stroke. If the trail points downward, or tricky obstacles and twisty turns loom ahead, drop the post so you can lower your center of gravity and maneuver the bike unimpeded by your saddle.
This particular post features external cable routing, making it ideal for bikes that lack cable ports for internal dropper post routing. The 70mm travel version comes only in 27.2mm diameter, making it a great choice for adding some drop to your gravel or adventure bike. The 150mm travel version is available in 30.9 or 31.6mm seatpost diameters, which covers the majority of mountain bike frames. Universal remote lever included.
- Infinitely adjustable, cable-actuated dropper post with external routing
- Adjust your saddle height on the fly to suit changing terrain
- Ideal for bike frames that lack internal cable routing
- Sturdy yet lightweight 7050 aluminum construction
- 70mm travel version is great for gravel and adventure bikes
- 150mm travel version is optimized for mountain bikes
- Lifetime limited warranty for good measure
- Item #PRS003P
- 7050 aluminum alloy
- 70mm, 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [70mm] 1lb 5.5oz (610g), [150mm] 1lb 5.3oz (605g) (30.9mm version), 1lb 6oz (625g) (31.6mm version)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2020
When fully hilted, what is the measurement from clam to center of the saddle rails? For the 27.2 70mm version.
April 21, 2020
does this come with cable and lever?