Select Style & Size
We take drop bar bikes into some rowdy off-road conditions on the regular these days. The equipment has had to keep pace with the demands of increased durability and remain loyal to our unflappable desires for the lightweight road machine. Pro’s Discover Seatpost rides that fine line well with a carbon construction infused with Dyneema for impact resistance and increased durability. Billed as a post that smooths “out the roughest rides,” the Discover begs you to take that hard-right onto the unpaved washboards and explore more.
Pro constructs the Discover to fit with Di2 shifting systems and install easily with a single bolt clamping setup.
- Standard carbon post is lightweight and a classic form
- Dyneema integration enhances durability and strength
- Matches with Di2 shifting systems
- Single-bolt clamping eliminate fuss of install
- Standard setback helps to dial in bike fit
- Item #PRSJ015
- 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Claimed Weight
- 7.2oz (205g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 27, 2021
Added Compliance To The Seat Area
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I replaced an aluminum Easton seatpost on my Cervelo Aspero with the Pro Discover Carbon Seatpost and cannot believe how much it has improved the ride. I just don't think about any of the jarring and bumps coming through the seat anymore, which is the best compliment you can pay your equipment when you're looking for improvements to your ride in search of additional comfort.