Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Discover Handlebar
Designed specifically for gravel riding, the PRO Discover Handlebar features a prominent 12-degree flare in the drops. This position gives riders greater stability and comfort during long days exploring off-the-grid, and also provides optimal geometry for pairing with Shimano’s gravel-specific GRX shifters. An ergonomic top section makes riding the tops easy on the hands, and the shorter reach keeps your weight more balanced throughout the entire ride. And with internal cable routing, PRO designs the Discover to match perfectly with Shimano’s Di2 drivetrain, ensuring a tidy cockpit if you opt for Di2 electronic shifting.
- Aluminum handlebar aimed at off-road adventurers
- 12-degree flare offers a stable and balanced hand position
- Lightweight design keeps the front-end responsive
- Shorter reach keeps your riding style more relaxed
- Optimized mid-section for Shimano's GRX drivetrain
- Clean integration with Shimano Di2 wiring
- Item #PRSJ010
- 6066 aluminum
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [40cm] 9oz (255g)
- Recommended Use
- gravel, cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 6, 2021
When will you have the new 20° version available?
December 2, 2020
Are you sure this is the carbon version? All the description info says it is, but the picture and the price seem to imply it's the aluminum version. Can this be verified?