Select style & size:Select options
For powder hounds looking for a surf-inspired ride that delivers effortless float and turns on a dime, look no further than the Prior Thruster Snowboard. An shorter than average length and unconventional shape give this short and nimble board the ability to charge tight lines, aggressively carve open faces, and rip through the trees, especially with its wider waist width and significant side cut.
The large rockered nose and swallowtail work together to act as turbo boosters for drive and control over open pow fields and through tight tree lines, while the camber maintains edge hold and response on sketchy windblown slopes and exposed technical terrain. The stiff flex is stable and powerful when straight-lining chopped-up snow or arcing huge turns, yet still offers a surfy feel when you're slashing low-angle powder in the trees. And if you really want to get in touch with your wave-riding roots, take off the bindings and slap a grip pad on the Thruster for some true, blue snow surfing.
- Surf-inspired pow board for speed and control on the deep days
- Directional tapered swallowtail shape offers float and drive
- Triax glass keeps the flex stiff, stable, and responsive
- Big rockered nose keeps board afloat in deep snow
- Camber underfoot provides response and edge hold
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA001R