Spearhead XTC Carbon Splitboard
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Splitboards in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
From tight trees to chutes, pillow lines, and open bowls.
Seeing as how most of the R & D for the Prior Spearhead XTC Carbon Splitboard was done in the powder-filled Spearhead range in Whistler, it only makes sense that it was given the same name to match. So, leave the lift lines and tourist-ravaged snow of the resort behind and get after the endless fresh that awaits you in the backcountry with this versatile, mid-flexing split.
Starting with the dynamic XTC construction, the Spearhead XTC offers a stiffer flex for powerful pow slashes, exceptionally high response, and reliable stability when riding through technical terrain. The Powder Rocker profile brings you rockered tips to help keep your nose afloat on the deepest days, while camber underfoot provides edge hold and a responsive feel on sketchy snow. The aforementioned float and ease of maneuverability are bolstered by the tapered shape and setback stance to really let you lay down pow slashes, while the lightweight, lively aspen and poplar core bring you snappy response without the added bulk. Plus, a fast and durable 4001 sintered Durasurf base rounds this split out to keep you cruising through flat spots on the ride out.
- Shred endless lines out of bounds with this versatile split
- Tapered directional shape offers exceptional float
- Medium flex strikes balance between stable and surfy
- Camber underfoot ensures responsive feel and edge hold
- Rockered tips and tapered shape increase float in powder
- XTC Carbon construction for lightweight power
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA001M