Select style & size:Select options
Keep it fresh.
Featuring a twin shape and a medium flex, the Prior Women's Slaylok XTC Carbon Splitboard is an excellent choice for ladies who are just getting into backcountry riding or who enjoy taking a freestyle approach to shredding beyond the resort. Seek out fresh turns and fresh features on this fun, playful split.
While most splitboards are stiff, directional beasts, this board's twin shape and somewhat more playful feel make it a blast for surfing through mellow terrain and throwing spins off features. But don't be fooled, it's still capable of taking on technical lines and dropping cliffs thanks to its powerful and responsive XTC Carbon construction. Rocker tips help keep your nose afloat on the deepest days, while camber underfoot provides edge hold and a responsive feel on sketchy snow. The poplar and aspen core keeps the board lightweight on the way up and snappy when you're riding down, and the Durasurf sintered base keeps you gliding over flat spots.
- Twin split that's the perfect gateway to backcountry riding
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float
- XTC Carbon construction for lightweight power
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA0016