Prior's Men's Overlord Ski craves big, steep lines, deep powder, tight trees, and couloirs so narrow it barely fits inside. The wide 155-118mm waist navigates waist-deep fresh with ease, and for such a fat stick it's impressively nimble. Prior refined the tip and tail and increased the sidecut to give it better maneuverability at speed, with a Hybrid Rocker profile for improved float and turn initiation. Built around a damp but playful aspen and poplar core with a fiberglass laminate for added stiffness, the Overlord boasts confidence-inspiring stability all over the mountain.
- Big mountain ski for ripping visionary lines
- Wide 115-118mm waist stays afloat in the deep
- Rockered tip and tail and increased sidecut for responsiveness
- Playful aspen and poplar core dampen vibrations for a stable ride
- Fiberglass laminate contributes to stiffness and responsiveness
- Sintered base provides superior glide and wax retention
- Item #PSA002N
What do you think about this product?