Made for chowder and chunder.
There's no way you're getting left behind in a ruin of chopped powder and tight knit trees, not when the Prior Overlord Ski carries you over fluff and crud without a hitch. Featuring a generous 116m waist and rise in the shovel, there's no question about its flotation capabilities, while the Hybrid profile effectively shortens the ski's edge, giving you playful control to wend your way through that spruce grove. The aspen core provides a damp, stable feel for good control in the powder, even at high speeds, while added poplar keeps things light and lively. Fat, strong, and playful, the Overlord gets you to the bottom of big runs with plenty of time to catch the lift back up for a few more fresh runs.
- Stable yet playful powder ski for sustained big mountain runs
- 116m underfoot width provides float in deep conditions
- Hybrid Rocker profile offers playful control even in tight trees
- Aspen-poplar core keeps you from getting tossed around by crud
- Fiberglass laminate offers torsional strength at high speeds
- Prior handcrafts their skis in the winter wonderland of Whistler, BC
- Item #PSA0009