Select style & size:Select options
Khyber XTC Carbon Splitboard
Unstable avy conditions have kept you out of the backcountry for the last few days while a huge storm raged, but no that everything's settled, there's four feet of fresh out there just waiting to be slashed. Take full advantage of the overhead conditions on the Prior Kyhber XTC Carbon Splitboard.
Its highly tapered shape and huge rockered nose offer effortless float and eliminate back leg burn when nature delivers the goods. XTC Carbon construction gives it a dynamic feel for powerful pow slashes and powerful response and stability when riding through technical terrain. A medium flex offers a surfy feel when slashing powder and weaving through trees, but is still stable and responsive when dropping into big, steep faces. Camber underfoot maintains pop and edge hold on windblown slopes and on the skin track. So whether you're navigating tight trees or dropping pillows and pointing it down chutes, you're guaranteed a good time when you're on the Khyber.
- Enjoy the deep days even more on this pow-loving split
- Tapered directional shape offers incredible float
- Medium flex offers balance of stable and surfy
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float in powder
- XTC Carbon construction for lightweight power
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA0023