Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Splitboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Unstable avy conditions have kept you out of the backcountry for the last few days while a huge storm raged, but no that everything's settled, there's four feet of fresh out there just waiting to be slashed. Take full advantage of the overhead conditions on the Prior Kyhber XTC Carbon Splitboard.
Its highly tapered shape and huge rockered nose offer effortless float and eliminate back leg burn when nature delivers the goods. XTC Carbon construction gives it a dynamic feel for powerful pow slashes and powerful response and stability when riding through technical terrain. A medium flex offers a surfy feel when slashing powder and weaving through trees, but is still stable and responsive when dropping into big, steep faces. Camber underfoot maintains pop and edge hold on windblown slopes and on the skin track. So whether you're navigating tight trees or dropping pillows and pointing it down chutes, you're guaranteed a good time when you're on the Khyber.
- Enjoy the deep days even more on this pow-loving split
- Tapered directional shape offers incredible float
- Medium flex offers balance of stable and surfy
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float in powder
- XTC Carbon construction for lightweight power
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA001G
- Q & A
Playful Backcountry Split
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super Fun and forgiving split-board! Directional with mild taper, hybrid rocker, medium stiffness for easy turning in tight trees and powder.
Candian built powerhouse
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
With a little taper, camber and carbon inserts this board was what I was looking for in an all round board. The big nose keeps it afloat yet gives it enough sidecut to really lay an edge on spring mountaineering trips.
I bump the stance back for powder riding and move forward for corn crushing.
The quality is top notch.
Anyone looking for burly yet light split will love this board.