Joffre XTC Carbon Ski
The Prior Joffre XTC Carbon Ski is built for long days in the backcountry but offers far more versatility than just that. It's Powder Rocker profile and 101mm waist floats in powder while remaining stable enough for groomers so that this ski can take you to your favorite backcountry lines and back to the house with ease. Take it for a tour in the backcountry where its lightweight construction and wide nose surfs you through the deep stuff, then zip back on-trail at the end of the day where the 101mm width underfoot provides good edge-to-edge control down steep runs. The stable and responsive maple core helps you pop from turn to turn down waist-deep backside terrain, while the carbon laminate's torsional strength keeps you in control cruising through corduroy or crud.
- Lightweight backcountry ski that can handle inbounds terrain
- 101mm waist can float in pow and offers quick edge to edge control
- Powder Rocker profile blends float in pow with powerful edge hold
- Medium turn radius adds stability without sacrificing nimbleness
- Lightweight carbon laminates add rigidity while minimizing weight
- Full maple core provides a sturdy feel and consistent flex
- Sintered base glides easily out of backcountry basins
- Item #PSA002M
What do you think about this product?