Send it big.
Inspired by the vast terrain surrounding Whistler, Prior created the Husume XTC Carbon Ski for backcountry missions with their fair share of cliff hucks and cornice drops. The XTC version of this backside ripper is slightly lighter, featuring a carbon laminate instead of the traditional fiberglass, to increase strength without the weight.
The Hybrid Rocker and 109mm waist let you dreamily float through storm day pow, with a lively maple core that encourages a proper send. While these planks will suit you well on your backcountry powder prowl, sidewalls and camber underfoot lets you lay trenches through firm snow when you pop back in bounds at the end of your epic day.
- A freeride touring ski for slaying backcountry pow
- 109mm waist surfs the steep and deep
- Hybrid Rocker sails through powder
- Maple core is poppy and playful
- Carbon laminate adds strength without the weight
- Sidewalls hold a solid edge on hardpack
- With Whistler as their R&D lab, it's no surprise that Prior has their big-mountain game dialed
- Item #PSA0006