The Prior Women's Flute Ski is a ripping freeride ski, designed for ladies who aren't afraid to venture off the beaten path. The 105-107 millimeter waist makes these planks a solid daily driver for ducking in and out of bounds. The rockered tip and tail float turns effortlessly through fresh snow, while camber underfoot lets you lay trenches in hardpack when the going gets firm.
The Flute's maple core is smooth, playful, and consistent, with fiberglass reinforcements to maintain stiffness and power when you're maching down the hill during an extremely unofficial game of Chinese downhill. While these aren't the lightest touring skis on the market, they're certainly a solid choice to slap a pair of AT bindings on and head to your favorite backcountry stash. Plus, you'll be glad to have a solid pair of planks on your feet when you're sending it off a 10-foot cornice into a bowl of waist-deep pow.
- A playful ski for resort or the backside
- 105-107mm waist is ready for the deep stuff
- Rockered tip and tail keep you afloat in fresh snow
- Camber underfoot lets you lay trenches in hardpack
- Maple core is poppy and responsive
- Fiberglass laminate maintains stiffness and stability
- Item #PSA002H