Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Splitboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
BC Split Splitboard
Prior built the BC Split out of lightweight aspen and poppy poplar in vertical laminates for a natural, moderate flex that's suitable for most riders on the mountain. The quad-axial fiberglass wrap conforms to the core naturally for better manipulation on the downhill. There are vertical sidewalls to beef up the board's durability and tuning ability. The sintered base boasts plenty of speed for fast-paced tours through the backcountry.
- Backcountry splitboard with a true, all-mountain shape
- Tapered directional shape offers phenomenal float
- Medium flex offers balance of stable and surfy
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float in powder
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #PSA002E