Select your style & size:Select options
Emergency beacon for maritime adventures.
Designed for paddle sports, maritime activities, and diving adventures, the Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe/Beacon Light is a highly visible beacon for emergency situations. It also serves as a handy flashing light to alert nearby divers of your presence. Featuring red and white LEDs, the Strobe/Beacon Light flashes in either color with the simple flick of its toggle switch. Its IPX-8 water-resistant rating means it safely submerges to 100-meters in depth. Three included AAA batteries power the Strobe/Beacon for an impressive 100-hours, in case you're waiting for rescue out at sea. And because it's designed for a wide variety of scenarios and sports, it easily mounts to one-inch webbing straps, PFDs, and SCUBA tanks.
- Attaches to PFDs, SCUBA tanks, one-inch webbing strap
- Maxbright White and RED LEDs
- Toggle switch for White and Red strobe modes
- IPX-8 waterproof rating (submerge to 100-meters)
- Includes 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- 100-hour run time
- Item #PRT000Q