Why We Like The Tupike Portable Stove
Folks might wonder why we shed a tear every time we light up our Tupike Portable Stove, but they'll probably never understand the simple pleasure of gourmet camp cooking. This sturdy camp stove is made with die-cast aluminum sides and a stainless steel body, as well as oak and brass details that will only look better with age. Two wind-blocking screens let the two 10,200 BTU burners cook, simmer, and boil efficiently, while the integrated piezo ignition means we won't be scouring the campsite for flint and steel to get the setup running.
- Elegant two-burner gas stove designed to maximize portability
- High-output burners with dials to adjust individual heat output
- Integrated windscreens stabilize cooking temperatures
- Piezo ignition simplifies firing up the camp kitchen
- Packable, portable design is light, compact, and easy to carry
- Steel legs raise grill for extra table space
- Non-stick griddle included to grill, toast, and more
- Item #PMU0027
- stainless steel, aluminum, oak, brass
- Fuel Type
- Heat Output
- Piezo Ignition
- Tupike Portable Stove, non-stick griddle
- Fuel Bottle/Canister Included
- not included
- 18. x 11.6 x 3.2in
- Claimed Weight
- 9lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- weekend camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help