Select style & size:Select options
Cook under the stars and love it.
After you use the Primus Profile Campground Stove for a weekend of open-air cooking, you might never want to cook in your own kitchen again. Each burner outputs an impressive 12,000 BTUs, giving you the heat you need to efficiently cook for all your friends at camp. The easy dial controls let you decide if your chili needs to simmer or your bacon needs to fry, and the wind shield panels keep the burners from blowing out if things turn gusty. A locking top and built-in handle makes setting up and breaking down your camp kitchen easy, even if you're not yet ready to head home to your indoor kitchen.
- Cook delicious meals at camp with this powerful stove
- Locking top and handle makes carrying easy
- Wind shields lets you cook your meal, even when things get breezy
- Simmer control offers precise control of your cooking
- Piezo ignition starts the stove easily
- Item #PMS003J