Select style & size:Select options
Add the Primus Litech Trek Kettle to your backpacking cook kit, and you can plan on eating like a king on your next backcountry excursion. Made from hard anodized-aluminum and finished with a non-stick coating, this two-piece set includes a one-liter pot and matching fry pan that doubles as a lid. Plus, the trail-friendly 10-ounce weight and folding handles make this Trek Kettle kit easy to bring along.
- Hard-anodized aluminum is lightweight, durable, and corrosion resistant
- Set includes a one-liter sauce pan and a fry pan that doubles as a lid
- Multilayer non-stick surface makes for hassle-free cooking and cleaning
- Set weighs in at a trail-friendly 10 ounces
- Folding handles make the set compact and easy to pack
- Includes a mesh carry sack
- Item #PMS0109
- Q & A
Handles wrap around sauce pan
Locks in either closed or open position. Very Easy to use.
Handle flips out
Small fry pan handle
Nice and Small
Great for 1 or 2 people
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this a few months back for day trips and overnights with my girlfriend. Great little kit. Weighs almost nothing and can fit one fuel canister along with my primus stove. Not sure how the non stick is going to hold up in the long run, usually they aren't too durable, we'll see. Love the handle and how small it packs down. Would definitely recommend!