Why We Like The Primus Kinjia Stove
The Primus Kinja Stove features a sleek design for easy packing, but still provides powerful cooking ability to feed a small group. The two burners can be operated independently for versatile cooking, and the Kinjia shines with accurate flame control that allows smooth simmering or boiling. We also appreciate how easy this stove is to clean, thanks to a removable drip tray that lets us get those hard-to-reach spaces.
- Light and compact gas stove for outdoor group cooking
- Made in Europe with long-lasting aluminum and stainless steel
- Wood trim handle locks stove closed for easy carrying
- Independent dual burners can cook at different temperatures
- Internal pot supports and drip tray can be removed for cleaning
- Item #PMU001W
- die-cast aluminum, stainless steel, wood
- Fuel Type
- Heat Output
- Piezo Ignition
- 1 stove
- Fuel Bottle/Canister Included
- sold separately
- 18.7 x 11.6 x 3.1in
- Claimed Weight
- 8lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- weekend camping, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help