Spellbinding protection and comfort.
The Pret Shaman X Helmet offers spellbinding levels of protection and comfort as you start the day devouring fresh powder, then dip into the park to perfect your trick repertoire. Lightweight In-Mold construction maintains certified impact protection, but without weighing you down or making you feel like a bobblehead. It's upgraded over the standard Shaman with MIPS technology, which provides greater protection from the types of impact that regularly occur while skiing and riding. MIPS technology places a low-friction elastomeric liner inside the helmet, which rotates independently around your head to dissipate rotational forces upon impact.
The rest of the Shaman X retains the same formula that made the original Shaman a hit with progressive freestyle riders and big-mountain skiers alike. You'll find the VTT3 ventilation ports open and close with the flick of a switch, customizing the airflow to your particular needs and the conditions on the mountain. The RCS fit system wraps your head with a truly customizable fit, thanks to its micro-adjustable dial located in the rear. Moreover, there's a cozy liner of wool-blended fabric that's both warm and moisture-wicking, so you won't succumb to irritation.
- Lightweight helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational forces
- In-Mold construction for lightweight impact protection
- VTT3 ventilation adjusts airflow with open/close switch
- RCS fit system wraps your head with its micro-adjust dial
- Cozy liner of wool-blended fabric is warm and quick-drying
- Earpads compatible with Outdoor Tech speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for securing helmet with one hand
- Item #PRH000Q