Confidence to conquer the mountain.
Borrowing design intricacies from the best-selling Cirque X, the Pret Corona X Women's Helmet maximizes protection and reduces bulk as you rip turns between trees, drop into bump runs, and launch off park kickers. As with all X-series helmets from Pret, the Corona X caters to the rigors of professional skiers and riders pushing themselves and their helmets to the absolute limit. As such, the Corona X has MIPS technology, which reduces rotational forces in the event of an angled impact with the snow. Ultimately, this technology gives you the peace of mind to push yourself on the mountain and learn new tricks.
Reducing the helmet's weight and overall bulk, ACT Construction uses varying thicknesses of polycarbonate along the outer shell, placing more in areas crucial to impact protection and less in specific zones to save weight. It's packing the enormous ventilation of Pret's VTT4 system, which places some of the largest vents we've ever seen atop the helmet. These jumbo-sized ventilation panels open and close with the flick of a switch, allowing you to customize venting to the conditions outside. Inside the helmet, you'll find a cozy liner of wool-blended fabric, which is resistant to odor build-up, packs high levels of warmth, and wicks moisture off your head.
- Premium helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational forces
- ACT construction keeps it lightweight and rugged
- Massive VTT4 ventilation ports with control switch
- RCS fit system with dial for a micro-adjustable fit
- Wool-blended fabric liner is warm and quick-drying
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening
- Item #PRH000T