Zion Chino Pant
The Zion Chino Pant functions as the perfect do-it-all pant, featuring an excellent range of motion for maximum comfort. The stretch ‘Zion’ fabric moves with you whether you are hiking, climbing, or just lounging on the weekend.
- Lifestyle pants feature synthetic construction for breathability during activities
- Outer construction features water-resistant DWR coating to wick moisture
- Integrated UPF 50 sun protection prevents damage from harmful rays
- Rugged materials lay-up is abrasion-resistant for climbing and hiking
- Side-seam pocket stashes your key, card, or device while on-the-move
- Item #PRAZ984
- [face fabric] 97% nylon, 3% spandex, [laminate] DWR
- 30, 32, 34in
- 2 front, 1 side
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 9, 2020
Not quite a trim fit
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 170 lbs
Bought these as an alternative to jeans or khakis for casual days. The lightweight material is ideal for travel. I'm typically a 31" waist, in both my jeans and the Prana Stretch Zion pants, but these had a bit more slack. Definitely would go a size down. Ultimately, I had to return these as they were a bit baggier in the seat and across the upper thighs than I would prefer, but will definitely try a 30" waist when they become available.